top of page
Web Developer / IT Officer
1. Website and software application designing, building or maintaining.
2. Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
3. Directing or performing website updates.
4. Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
5. Editing, writing or designing website content, and directing team members who produce content.
6. Maintaining an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
7. Back up files from website to local directories for recovery.
8. Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
9. Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
10. Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
1. Bachelor's degree in web development or related field.
2. Knowledge and experience in programming applications.
4. Dedicated team player.
5. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
6. Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
7. Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
8. Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
9. Able to solve complex problems.
Please send your resume to this email: email@example.com
Subject: (Last Name, First Name) - Web Developer/IT Officer
bottom of page