top of page
Human Resource Officer
The Human Resources Officer is the focal point for recruitment and employees monitoring, training and benefits.
1. Responsible for recruitment of employees which includes coordinating with different Universities and Colleges and attending job fairs. Conducts initial screening, setting-up interviews and testing applicants. Once hired, the HRO prepares the necessary documents such as contracts, welcome letter, and list of requirements, the job description and identification card.
2. Monitors employees' performance through timekeeping and reinforcement of the company's assessment programs such as the GREAT, PEF, 360° Evaluation, Quick Check, Regular Staff Evaluation and Incident Report. This includes interpretation and enforcement of company policies/regulations. Also responsible in conducting exit interviews and in preparing the certificates of employment which will be given after the clearance of an employee is completed.
3. Focal point for the training and development which involves analyzing, interviewing and observing the employees to design and prepare the proper module for the training. Also performs initial orientation.
4. Focal point in the preparation of all company activities such as monthly team conferences, coaches meeting, and office staff meeting, recollection, sports activities, and others.
5. Focal point for updating and registering all employees' respective accounts in BIR, SSS, PHIC, and Pag-Ibig. Also monitors and prepares the necessary documents in employees' availment of SSS, PHIC and Pag-Ibig loans and benefits. Lastly, the focal point for internal benefits such as employees' credit voucher and vacation leave.
6. 201 filing/records keeping
Please send your resume to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: (Last Name, First Name) - Human Resource Officer
bottom of page