top of page
Pilates Plus Davao
Assist in scheduling clients, and continuously monitor studio schedule for completeness and satisfaction for clients and instructors. Assist client check in and check out. Ensure forms are prepared, completed and organized. Assist in the preparation, running, and close-down of promotional activities. Interact with clients and potential clients at promotional activities, including follow-up.
1. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
2. Skill in demonstrating a professional and friendly phone manner as well as in person interactions.
3. Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
4. Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
5. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
6. Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
7. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
8. Customer service orientation and teamwork.
9. Dedication to the success of clients and studio a must
Please send your resume to this email: email@example.com
Subject: (Last Name, First Name) - Administrative Assistant
bottom of page