top of page
Accounting and Payables Officer
The Accounting and Payables Officer is the focal point for all Account payables and employees' benefits (incentive). Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
1. Responsible for all account payables including preparation of BIR 2307 form and vouchers/documents for issuance of check payments, ensuring the accounts with the suppliers are paid on time, updated and reconciled.
2. Inputs all entries into the different accounting departments (e.g. charging of expenses)
3. In charge of payments to different supplier's mode of remittances; e.g. collectors, bank deposits and transmittal by courier.
4. Responsible for the computation of company incentive program and employee credit voucher and employee uniforms (including pro-ration).
5. In charge of upkeep and storage of supplier's invoices and documents.
6. Checks timekeeping for payroll.
Please send your resume to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: (Last Name, First Name) - Accounting and Payables Officer
bottom of page